Tuesday 4 July 2017

Monster Girl Poll Result & Game Process


      Hi everyone, sorry didn't has any posts for long because I'm working on 1st boss CG animation and I don't want to spoil it on public.  But after I finished with 2nd stage for patreon.  The 1st will be release for everyone ;D

     I had a poll about monster girls on my patreon and here the result.  Top 10th are 100% confirm in game.  




    Currently, I working on 2nd stage enemies and finished battle animations for Cat Girl.  She is speed type character with evade and jump up/down platform ability.  Now working on Succubus.


8 comments:

  1. hi MenZ it been long to see you post again how is your work now people star forgot you now you know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I know but the progress isn't fast enough and I don't have much think to post except 1st boss that I don't want to spoil.

      Delete
  2. can u add 2nd character on Cat Girl but make it lolis :3
    i like your animation but its bad if this game dont have any lolis character :'(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah sorry, no cat girl loli version. I still thinking about add 1-2 loli in game or not.

      Delete
  3. hello how long you make this game now i near forgot you too. just come to say HI

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very very long way to go -_-"
      Atelier Tia is a lot larger compare to VI.
      Currently have 3 enemies left for 2nd stage (2 regular and boss stage).
      1st stage has 5 new enemies and 2nd stage has 7 new enemies. I think I overdo it. Later stages will has less new enemies because I can reuse them.

      Delete
  4. The game is going very well, I congratulate you. Do not forget to put something to the end, that is, a letter or something for Tea which makes it clear that there is a second part of the game.
    PS: Include a rabbit boy please.

    ReplyDelete