Monday 10 April 2017

Atelier Tia - 1st stage is released for patrons :D

    Hi everyone, I just released 1st stage on patreon yesterday but still no new CG animation for 1st stage. 

New/Changed Contents :
- 1st Stage (6 new enemies and boss)
- 11 new h-sprites (2 for victims)
- World Map
- Fixed Prologue Dialogue with 2 new cut scenes

- Add action voices for all girls (I will add monster voices in the future if possible)
- Save System(not fully finished) : you can save game by save crystal at half and before boss stage. When you cleared stage, game will auto-save and change your location to world map when you use "Continue". (In the future, maybe I will make save slots but not confirmed).

Bug Found but can't fix :
- Bunny Girl hurt voice play only when she taken damage by some attacks. Not all attacks.




Atelier Tia's World Map (Credit by aimlessart)

9 comments:

  1. i wait for a free demo for this game with first stage in you site

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can ask how many stages will the game have? I hope many
    PS: Nowadays the stages hover in the hentai games from 10 to 13, but I hope more! .. the wait is killing me, but when you sell it on DLsite and buy it, I want to buy a great game :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope that you add a swamp to the game, have Tia step in mud and/or fight mud monsters.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your idea. Will think about it :D

      Delete
  4. Are you going to release another free demo?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, but after all system and 2nd stage finished for patrons.

      Delete
    2. Glad to hear it, keep up the great work :)

      Delete
  5. Also I wonder if you don't mind adding a comedic fetish of Tia stepping in beast poop?

    ReplyDelete