Friday 18 September 2020

Atelier Tia is released on JP DLsite!

     

    Hi everyone, Atelier Tia is finally finished and released on JP DLsite.  You can buy and download game demo on DLsite page here (ENG link DLsite will update once released)


Game Detail :
- 9 Stages
- 49 Enemies
- 98 H-sprites
- 15 Animation CG
- Comedy storyline with adventure element
- Fun and challenge combat system
- Synthesis equipment and consumable items to help your adventure
- Upgrade stats
- Get rape by enemy or Punish bad girls in sexual way. Both win & lose rewards.
- English, Japanese and Chinese languages support
- Gamepad support

 * For uncensored, my uncensored by coding is stopped by DLsite mosaic check.  I will make data file and post after game released on English DLsite.

7 comments:

  1. I'm not good at English, so I use google translate.

    Hi. I bought the Japanese version of Atelier Tia.
    I downloaded Atelier Tia from DLsite, but when I open the exe file, I get the following error.

    #########################################
    FATAL ERROR in
    action number 1
    of Create Event
    for object :

    Memory allocation failed: Attempting to allocate 1684230377 bytes
    #########################################

    Is there a solution?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is this all error show?
      But it seem like "out of memory". Not enough RAM or space for game to run?

      Delete
  2. How do you get game over scenes? Can you see them during the gameplay or are they gallery exclusive?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't get PS4 controller to work with the game. Works with every other PC game I have.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never use PS4 controller on PC. Is "other PC games" are steam games?
      Maybe you need program name "DS4Windows" for non steam games. This is what I got from google search, not real test.

      Delete
    2. I use DS4Windows. What controller is it optimized for? For Virgin Invader I beat it with keyboard control so not sure if it had the same issue. Love both games btw!

      Delete